I am a product-focused Software Engineer that believes that a key element for a software product to success is technical excellence that among other things, it includes: pragmatism, good communication skills, deep understanding of business problems, and well-sized solution.
To give well-known names, I love XP and Lean and I think they fit well on DevOps culture to create the best value stream for successful iterative product development. TDD, Trunk-based development, pair programming, iterative and incremental development. I a few words, do the right this, and do it in the right way.
I graduated as Software Engineer by the University Of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, but this is just the base to build a wide variety of knowledge that I have learned on m own. Languages, frameworks, tools, and practices that I learned through my career thanks to my restless spirit.
Disclaimer: Most blog posts are old and out of date, please, put perspective in what you are reading and on which date it was written. I maybe think differently now. This blog was a tool to improve my writing skill and is abandon right now.
- Mar, 2022
- Start doing better code reviews tomorrow: The emoji code
- Feb, 2022
- Become a better programmer in 30 minutes
- Aug, 2017
- Reorganizing and Refactoring on sh
- Mar, 2017
- Aplicación con Spring WebFlux y Spring Data
- Oct, 2016
- Global day of coderetreat 2016 @ Madrid
- Generating static websites with Mustache and Node
- Sep, 2016
- Idealista Developer Week, Cultura de equipo
- Aug, 2016
- Desplegar en un hosting con ftp
- May, 2016
- Experimentando con programación reactiva